You could drop $2997 for the next greatest direct marketing course or seminar…
Or you could spend a whopping $132 and get a whole bookshelf of them.
Check out my top 11 favorite direct response books.
Each of these books will give you a COMPLETE education in direct response and copywriting.
Here they are:
1. Scientific Advertising & My Life in Advertising by Claude Hopkins
2. Tested Advertising Methods by John Caples
3. Ogilvy on Advertising by David Ogilvy
4. How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
5. Breakthrough Advertising by Eugene Schwartz
6. How to Write a Good Advertisement by Vic Schwab
7. The System Club Letters by Ken McCarthy
8. Cash Copy by Jeffrey Lant
9. Confessions of an Advertising Man by David Ogilvy
10. The Magic Words That Bring You Riches by Ted Nicholas
11. The Secret to Selling Anything by Harry Browne
In fact, I just scanned the used prices today on Amazon, and the average cost per book is about $12. You can even snatch some of these for less than a dollar each…plus a few bucks for shipping.
Crazy, isn’t it?
A complete education in direct response for the cost of two Extra Value Meals.
So before you drop big bucks on a yet another expensive info-product…
Look these up on Amazon…you can buy them dirt cheap.
And a bonus hint: Check out the website www.bookfinder.com. It will help you find any book for sale, anywhere online.
How many of these do you have in your library? Tell me in the comments below.